Every wish and every quantity will be implemented
Individual solutions are our speciality: we can realise almost any wish, any size, any color for your special towel. Our technological leadership as well as 90 years of experience make us the
Implementation world champion for custom-made terry products.
We are happy to advise you on site, or send you samples or sketches of our textile promotional items or hotel qualities.
Of course we also produce smaller quantities – let us know your wishes!
Embroideries and collection articles are possible from 1 piece, inweaving from 40 pieces.
Experience counts. From generation to generation.
And we successfully meet the new challenges.
This combination makes our company unique!
- short delivery times
- consistently high quality
- small minimum quantities
- quick handling
- flexible fulfilment of wishes for private customers, hotels, laundries and promotional article distributors
Technological leadership in Europe
HERKA Frottier exclusively produces with the latest generation of weaving looms and the most modern machine sewing line in Central Europe.
We are fully networked: from design to dispatch.
HERKA Frottier masters:
- all terry weaving techniques (weft weaving, weaving with different pile heights, special woven bindings, etc.)
- Special fabrics of various types and qualities
- the processing of various materials (cotton, polyester, linen, viscose, organic cotton)
- all technically feasible embroideries
We are one of the most modern and effective terry weaving mills in Europe!
For you we check every towel again!
Our quality control in all stages of the production and packaging process is relevant for you as our customer.
At the start of production, each batch of fabric is checked for weight and technical requirements and the parameters corrected if necessary.
During the production process, our employees continuously check the quality of the goods. At the end of the manufacturing process, every single finished product is checked for weaving faults and correct manufacturing. This ensures a very high quality standard!
In addition, we have internalised the ideas of the continuous improvement process (CIP) and both employees and management act accordingly.
In addition, quality circles take place with defined employees with the objectives:
- Maintaining and improving the current production quality
- Review and possible improvement of the current quality
- Optimization of production and shipping processes
- Increasing the efficiency of internal and external communication processes
Quality assurance – so you are satisfied with your towel, bathrobe …
As world champion in flexibility, we offer everything from timeless classic to instant hip design
In addition to the designs that have been popular for decades, we enrich our collection annually with the latest patterns and colours.
HERKA Frottier makes sketches of your desired motif/logo. We will be happy to send you a print of these together with possible colours.
In special cases we can also produce samples for you.
At HERKA Frottier you will find an excellent product for every taste!